Sunday, March 20, 2016

March/April Games - Tharsis and Clash Royale


First, to get things out of the way, yes I'm giving into the hype for the multiplayer game of the (two) month (going bi-monthly to try to encourage easier participation). Clash Royale has already taken up a lot of my time, mainly because it's synchronous pvp on mobile done right. Will go into more details about it later, but since we've had some issues getting participation in multiplayer games up, thought I'd try a free game. You don't have to like it, you just have to play it, and pretty sure you all have smart phones that can play this, so no excuses.

The single player game is Tharsis. I honestly have no ideas aside from the videos and the picture above that came up when I did a google image for "Tharsis Funny". Not exactly fun inspiring, but I could go for a Sci-fi Donner Party flick, especially if it's interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Started playing the game, and guess what, that picture is totally correct. Everything was fine, was shaping up to be the best run every, and then I rolled enough 3s to kill a perfectly good crew mate. Not sure if I'm getting better at this game or not, but worst case I'm grinding to unlock these other crewmates, maybe one of them will be a difference maker...but who to sub out?

    -Chow

    ReplyDelete